* S2G. "Jia Yu" 加油 Day 5:
1) How to tap into "Subconscious Mind" by Joseph Murphy, Ph.D. (From RE Jessica@PG):
> ASK - ask myself wat is the one thing I WANT so desperately. Eg, RM30k residual income or BD title; and by WHEN exactly.
> BELIEVE - believe that its already mine. Believe that I am already a BD or already living in RM30k lifestyle. Say it out loud in PRESENT TENSE. Have Utter Faith!
> RECIEVE - feel it as if I already have it. Feel excited about it, dwell on it. I should feel how I feel when I'm a BD or I'm having rm30k residual income. Give Thanks. Do it emotionally; with Utter Faith.
2) "Great leaps in levels of consciousness are always preceded by surrender of the illusion that "I know." ~David Hawkin [Stop saying "I know", start saying "Got it!"]
3) "Nu Skin (Jan. 3, 2012) has been named one of the World's Fastest Growing Public Companies in The International Business Times' 2011 IBT 1000 listing. Additionally, Nu Skin (NUS) was one of the 10 Fastest Growing Companies ranked in the Household and Personal Products category and the Largest company represented in this group." Read the Rest: http://bit.ly/wDTXra [Be Proud]
"Lead with Passion"
Willing Tan 陳威潾
* S2G:加油的第5天
1)如何深入”潛意識”-Joseph Mruphy, Ph.D.(參考RE Jessica@PG):
>提問-問一下自己, 什麼是你奮不顧身一定要的事.例如, 每個月新台幣30萬的持續性收入或是藍鑽的頭銜, 以及確實達到的時間.
>相信-相信我已經擁有了.相信我已經是藍鑽或過著擁有台幣30萬持續性收入的生活方式. 用”現在式”大聲宣告這件事.一定要有堅定的信念.
>接受-感受一下你已經做到了,感覺非常非常的興奮, 我應該感受到表揚藍鑽的尊榮及擁有新台幣30萬元的持續性收入. 我要感謝很多人,一定要以堅定的信心真心感受.
2)”要先放棄"我知道"的幻覺, 感知層次才會大進步”.-David Hawkin[停止說"我知道",開始說"我懂了”] [知之為知之, 不知為不知, 是知也!]
3)”如新公司(2012年1 月3日報導)被"全球時代商業雜誌”評選為2011年全球1000家公開上市企業成長最快速的公司之一, 同時如新公司(NUS)也曾被評為10 間家用品與個人保養品系列公司中成長最快速與最大的公司.”
參閱:http://bit.ly/wDTXtr [以作為如新人為傲]
“熱忱領導”
Willing Tan 陳威潾
Translated By Gloria Lee @ EMBA
No comments:
Post a Comment