Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Jia Yu" 加油 Day 12: Challenging Statements

* S2G. "Jia Yu" 加油 Day 12: Questions
1) "Everybody has been talking to me about MLM!" ["Well then, you must have great leadership qualities! How did you develop them?"]
2) "I've tried everything already!" ["You seem to be very determined to lose fat, sorry that none have worked for you so far. BUT, I can tell you EXACTLY why they didn't work."]
3) "I'm not disciplined at all." ["Well, if we were all disciplined, there would be no overweight people, right? But, we have a fun & simple system; even personal development companies also use to teach people a new habits. Furthermore, if children and seniors can learn it, and you really wanted to be healthy, you can too."]
4) "I'm actually very happy/satisfied now." ["I'm happy for you. But, would you be happy 10yrs from now with inflation, retirement, childrens education, medical bills and higher cost of living? What if you can maintain and improve your lifestyle? What if, learning a simple system can create passive income in 3-5yrs? What if you can even reduce your taxes?"]
5) 11 days before Dragon Chinese New Year, have you: Reviewed weekly, Tracked GV, Closed Volume, Prospected Massively & Read Regularly? [Get Urgent Now! ]
"Lead with Passion"
Willing Tan 陳威潾

* S2G:加油的第12天 迎向挑戰 1)”每一個人都跟我談過傳銷!”[所以說, 你一定有很棒的領導者的特質, 你是如何培養的?”] 2)”我已經試過所有的方法了!”[看來你似乎非常有決心要甩掉脂肪, 真是遺憾, 到目前為止你都沒有找到對你有效的方法. 但是我可以很準確地告訴你為什麼這些方法沒有效.] 3)”我沒有辦法遵守這些規定!”[“是啊,如果我們都能遵守規定, 我們就不會超重了, 對嗎? 但是, 我們有一套有趣又簡單的系統, 就連人格開發公司也都用這套方法教導人們養成新的習慣. 還有, 如果小孩跟長者都可以學會, 只要你願意變健康, 你也一定可以.] 4)”我現在很快樂/滿足!” [我真的為你感到高興.但是未來10年中, 面對通貨膨脹,退休金問題, 孩子的教育費, 醫藥費用及越來越高的生活費用, 你還會感到快樂嗎? 假如你可以維持及改善你的生活方式呢? 假如學會一個簡單的系統可以讓你在3-5年內創造被動式的收入? 假如可以讓你減稅呢?] 5)嗨!還有11天就要過農曆新年了, 你是否: 每周檢視, 確認整組業績, 完成訂單, 大量的行動與定期的閱讀? [緊急的時刻!] “熱忱領導” Willing Tan 陳威潾 Translated By Gloria Lee @ EMBA

No comments:

Post a Comment