Thursday, January 5, 2012

Determined Day 28: Inviting

* S2G. Determined Day 28:
Inviting
1) [Market Size] "Don't make a decision now, in fact all I want you to see, is how BIG the market really is. After all, its something worth taking a look at and there is nothing to lose... Meet me at ... 730pm, you know where it is? Great! See you!"
2) [Due Diligence] "One of the Best things I did for myself was to understand this biz better. I wanted to hear and see the leadership and system for myself. That's why I'm inviting you to come have a look as well. Would it be OK, if you can be my guest for this evening?..wonderful, you'll be very impressed, I was!"
3) [T-Up Speaker] "This might not be your cup of tea. It wasn't for me too. But, I was very curious as to why a very successful Engineering Manager with 6 US Patents and a 5 Fig income would quit and do it full time!? I mean, there must be something he is seeing that I didn't notice. Would it be OK, if I introduce him to you? He is a great guy and a very inspiring speaker."
4) [Don't want to lose friends?] "Bro, You know I've invited you many times, and we have been friends since... And I know you told me you were terribly busy/not interested. How about this...? Would it be OK, if we have a quick lunch OR you give me 15mins to tell you why I'm serious about this biz venture. I promise I will never bug you again on Nu Skin, so the next time, when I call, I promise its not about Nu Skin, OK, so don't avoid my call, ya? I'm coming over now."
5) [Invite for Review] "Hey! ...You got a minute?...Did you know Warren Buffet owns 3 network marketing companies?! ... I just found out how one of them, now owns 18 US Patents on Youth Gene Expression Technology! They are expanding in Asia and soon Vietnam. This industry is really going to BOOM...I'm going to be seriously focusing on this for the next 5yrs. Btw, they have a briefing this Thursday at 730pm. Would it be OK if you help me review their strategy and plan. You may know people to refer me."
"Lead with Passion!"
Willing Tan 陳威潾

* S2G. 決戰第28天
(邀約)
1)[市場格局]:”你不必現在就做決定, 事實上,我只是想讓你知道這個市場真的很大! 所以真的值得好好地了解一下, 而且沒有任何損失….我們晚上7:30見…你知道在哪裡? 就這樣說定了! 等會見!”
2)[努力] ”我之前做的最棒的一件事就是更深入了解這個事業, 我當初想要親自聽到和看到這個事業的領導方向及系統, 所以我才邀請你一起來了解, 你今晚可以受邀當我的貴賓嗎?...太好了, 你一定會印象深刻的, 我以前也是!.” 
3)[T-UP講師]: “這可能不是你喜歡的, 我以前也跟你一樣, 但是我當時非常好奇為什麼一個有6項美國專利及5位數美金收入的成功的工程管理主管會辭掉工作, 全職經營如新? 我的意思是, 一定有甚麼是他看到而我還不明白的事. 你看這樣好不好, 我介紹他給你認識? 他是一個很棒的人, 而且他的演講很有啟發性.”
4)[不想失去朋友?] ”兄弟, 我已經邀請你很多次了, 我們已經認識很久了…還有, 你告訴過我你忙得不得了/沒興趣. 那這樣好不好….? 如果可以的話, 我們簡單吃個午餐或是你給我15分鐘讓我告你為什麼我如此認真看待這個事業. 我答應你, 我以後再也不跟你談如新, 以後我打電話給你, 也絕對不談如新. 好嗎? 所以不要再不接我電話啦?! 我現在就過來.”
5)[邀約一起評估] “嘿!...有空說話嗎?...你知道嗎?華倫巴菲特擁有3家傳銷公司?! 我剛剛發現有一家傳銷公司擁有18項美國專利的青春基因群組表徵技術, 他們已擴展至亞洲而且即將要開拓越南市場. 這個產業真的要爆發了…未來的5年內我將會非常專注地在這個產業上.還有, 這個星期四晚上7:30他們會有一個精簡的說明, 如果可以,你幫我一起去評估他們的策略與計畫, 你可能也認識一些人可以給我意見.”
“熱忱領導"
Willing Tan 陳威潾
Translated By Gloria Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment