Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Jia Yu" 加油 Day 4:

* S2G. "Jia Yu" 加油 Day 4:
1) "The Frequency at which you Review, determines the Amplitude at which you Succeed." [QExecs MUST Review EVERY day!]
2) "We come this way but ONCE. We can either tiptoe through life and hope we get to death without being badly bruised or we can LIVE a full, complete life achieving our GOALS and realizing out WILDEST DREAMS." - Bob Proctor,  from EE MunKit [Why be 'safe', when you can be a SUCCESS? ]
3) "MOST PEOPLE want to make extra money, especially in times like these. And EVERYBODY KNOWS it's very hard to be wealthy working for others. WOULD IT BE OK, IF I share some ways to make more money while keeping your full time job?" [Curiosity invite]
4) "Excuse me sir/mdm, WOULD IT BE OK, IF I ask u a question? Are u currently on any prog. to get fitter? ... I'm a wellness expert/coach, I represent a NYSE listed company that helps people lose weight w/ a US Patented 12 wk prog. There is no starving & u still enjoy food, u gain muscle while losing fat, u don't rebound and over 100 doctors hv SUCCESSFULLY done it. ... One day in the future, can I share w/ u more?" [Invite TRA]
5) Are you PREPARED to: Share TRA, Assess TRA, Talk TRA Biz, Close TRA Biz, Eat TRA 3333, Be TRA Model, Smell TRA Scent this coming CNY? [Be Prepared, NOW!]
"Lead with PASSION"
Willing Tan 陳威潾

* S2G:加油的第4 天
1)檢視的頻繁度決定成功的幅度 [考核中的主任: 必須每天檢視]
2)”我們只來這世界一回 .我們可以小心翼翼過一生, 一直到死時都沒有受過任何嚴重的傷害, 或是活出完成我們的目標, 探索瘋狂夢想的豐富圓滿的人生ˋ”Bob Proctor, from EE MunKit[當我們可以成功, 為何要選擇’安全?’]
3)”多數人都想要多賺一些錢. 特別是現在這個時機. 每個人都知道為別人工作很難為自己累積財富. 如果可以的話, 我可以跟你分享一些在你全職工作之外賺錢的方法?”[引發好奇心的邀約]
4)先生/小姐你好, 冒昧問你一個問題?你現在有做任何纖體計畫?...我是一個健身專家/教練. 我代表一家紐約股票上市公司, 以美國專利的12周減重計畫幫助人們減重. 不用餓肚子, 依然享受美食, 讓你增加肌肉比同時減去脂肪, 不復胖, 還有超過100位醫生也以這個方式減重成功!...約個時間, 我們好好聊一聊?”[邀約TRA]
5)你準備好了嗎:去分享TRA,去講解TRA,說明TRA事業機會,締結TRA事業, 執行TRA 3333, 當一個TRA的代言人, 嗅出農曆新年帶來的TRA商機了嗎?[準備好.就是現在!]
“熱忱領導”
Willing Tan 陳威潾

No comments:

Post a Comment