Tuesday, August 21, 2012

[SKILL & MINDSET] "I don't like to sell."


* S2G. [SKILL & MINDSET]

"I don't like to sell." "I don't know how to sell." "Selling is hard." "Sell! No way!" "I hate selling!"

"I see. Hmm...would you like to be a leader/manager?"

(Yes!)

"All the greatest leaders, like Gandhi, Jesus, Obama, Tony Fernandez are infact great salesmen, right? They sell a vision of freedom & success to the world. So, to be a leader we probably want to 'learn how to sell'. But 'I know what we don't like'. 'We don't like to sell products'. Ok. Let's do 'what we do best' as leaders, people like you and me, 'we sell a concept, a business system, a global passive income opportunity or a global distribution channel' just like Starbucks. I'm sure we can sell that, right? All we have to do is learn. Let our health, beauty and youthfullness (with TRA/SOY Testimonials) sell the products, let 'our example of leadership' sell a vision. Everyone is looking for a leader! Why not you & I?"

 [You don't have to answer directly, just change their perspective.]

Willing Tan 陳威潾

No comments:

Post a Comment