* S2G. KEEP MOVING FORWARD: When you invite prospects & they say:
"Hmm..." - If you sense fear, quickly ASSURE them it will be quick & educational. You can add: don't bring your wallets, promise to explain everything when you meet & its ok if they are not interested, etc.
"See la..." - Give some very interesting info that they may not know about. Eg. 18 Patents, USD1.3M Commission/mth, #1 in
Singapore, Biggest product launch in MLM history, etc.
"I try..." - Give them a special reason that they must come. Eg. Friendship, give you face, see how young the speaker is, what will it mean to you, be one of your 3 guests etc.
"Ok la, I come." - Thank them & tell them what a good decision they have made, and repeat the exciting things that they will see/learn when they come. Eg. You wil be so impressed, you are going to love it, its going to be fun, etc.
** Key: You must make it a point to MOVE them from "Hmm..." to "See la..." to "I Try..." to "OK la, I come."
"Go ISTANBUL with 2000 Nu Skin Leaders!!!"
Willing Tan 陳威潾
No comments:
Post a Comment