Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sunday Leadership Thoughts Oct

* S2G. Sunday's Leadership Thoughts :

"I want Freedom, but I need to be Discipline to have it.

I want Choices, but I need to make A Decision to have it.

I want Success, but I need to make Sacrifices to have it.

I want Permanent Security, but I need to Change to have it.

I want to be Comfortable, but I need to be Uncomfortable to have it.

I want to be Right, but I need to admit I can be Wrong to have it."

Notice, that, what we want, Freedom, Choices, Success, Security, Comfort or being Right, requires that we be the Exact Opposite FIRST!

We must work hard on being Disciplined & Consistent, committing to one Decision, be willing to Sacrifice, seek to Change ourselves, being Uncomfortable and Humble & being Conscious of Ego, always & forever. It's a FACT. That IS the way!

And I know we CAN. I know you CAN. Because TODAY is a GIFT, that we are GIVEN to do it AGAIN, to do it BETTER, to do our BEST, to Be All That We Can Be. And To Lead by Example and show the WORLD, our Family, our Children & our Team, that they can achieve their DREAMS too!

Let's MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY!

GO ISTANBUL! GO BEIJING!

With admiration,
Willing Tan 陳威潾
+60129218349


No comments:

Post a Comment