Sunday, February 5, 2012

打拼 FIGHT Day 5: Time Matrix


* S2G. 打拼 FIGHT Day 5: Time Matrix

1) [FAILURES & SUCCESS] “I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”– Michael Jordan [This is mine. What is your favorite quote that inspires you?]

2) [NEVER GIVING UP] A list of Abraham Lincoln’s Failures:
> Lost job, 1832
> Defeated for legislature, 1832
> Failed in business, 1833
> Elected to legislature, 1834
> Sweetheart (Ann Rutledge) died, 1835
> Had nervous breakdown, 1836
> Defeated for Speaker, 1838
> Defeated for nomination for Congress, 1843
> Elected to Congress, 1846
> Lost renomination, 1848
> Rejected for Land Officer, 1849
> Defeated for Senate, 1854
> Defeated for nomination for Vice-President, 1856
> Again defeated for Senate, 1858
> Elected President, 1860
[Go the distance. Remember, you have a MISSION to complete.]

3) [BEST PRIORITIZING TIP]: Stephen Covey, author of "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" popularized the concept of a Time Management Matrix for prioritizing. http://bit.ly/wu7yCF
[KEY: Focus on Q2 (Important & Not Urgent) activities like Training, Planning, Building Relationships & Prospecting, so that you do less Q1 (Important & Urgent; Fire Fighting) activities that are tiring and energy draining. Avoid Q3 & Q4! ]

"Lead with Passion"
Willing Tan 陳威潾

* S2G. 打拼 FIGHT Day 5: 時間矩陣
1) [失敗& 成功] “在我的職業身涯中有超過9, 000球沒有投進籃框. 我曾經輸了將近300場球賽.曾經在26個場合中 我被寄予重望投決勝的一球, 結果我失敗了. 在我的生命中遭遇一次又 一次再一次的失敗. 這就是我為什麼成功的原因.” – 麥可喬丹 [這是我的至理名言. 最能激勵你的名言是 甚麼?]

2) [永不放棄] 亞伯拉罕的失敗史:
> 失業, 1832
> 參選州議員落選, 1832
> 生意失敗 , 1833
> 選上參議員, 1834
> 心愛的人過世 (Ann Rutledge) ,1835
> 崩潰, 1836
> 參選眾議院議長落選, 1838
> 國會提名落選, 1843
> 進入國會, 1846
> 失去任命, 1848
> 州長提名被拒, 1849
> 參選參議員落選, 1854
> 副總統提名失敗, 1856
> 再一次參選參議員失敗 , 1858
> 當選總統, 1860
[啟程. 切記, 你有要完成的使命. ]

3) [優先順序的訣竅]:Stephen Covey著 "高效率者的 七個習慣"優先順序的時間管理模 式中最受被認同的觀念. http://bit. ly/wu7yCF [關鍵 : 聚焦在第二季 (重要但不緊急) 活動, 例如訓練課程,規劃, 建立關係& 設定目標,所以在第一季的時候你要少做累人和消耗能量的事 (重要且緊急,十萬火急)。第三季第四季也要避免! ]

"熱忱領導"
Willing Tan 陳威潾


No comments:

Post a Comment