* S2G. ageLOC R² Battle Mtg Tips:
1. "Can you REMEMBER what you could do 10 - 20yrs ago, that you can't do now? (provide examples, balance, energy, memory, skin, hair, snoring, etc)... R² will RESET our genes, so we can FEEL & LOOK younger!"
2. LAWYERS are looking for time to REST , energy to stay PRODUCTIVE & MENTAL SHARPNESS to compete with other lawyers & the judge.
3. Nutrition vs. ageLOC : "Nutrition is to supplement our health & protect against free radical damage, KEEPING us young. ageLOC is different. ageLOC RESETS your genes, it REVERSES your age by 10-20yrs. If you take, supplements great! If you add ageLOC, it will be MORE EFFECTIVE... it will be AWESOME!"
4. "After 1 bottle, he chased after me! He felt 20 yrs younger. And after his wife watched the mouse video, even a person who never believe about supplements also want ageLOC R²!" - Yvon, Ex-Material Analyst & Ex-Principal of Kindergarten.
5. "My brother after taking R² JUST looks different, fairer, healthier... JUST YOUNGER!... later, his wife also want to get a set of R²!" - Arissa, Ex-Finance Manager & Ex-Principal of Kindergarten.
6. YimChee's Key Tips :
- PROJECT CONFIDENCE:"When people tell me I look young & don't hv wrinkles, I tell them its because of 'ageLOC'.
- DON'T SELL, LET THEM BUY: "I don't want to sell you anything today. I just want to have a good meal with you." (They bought ageLOC later...)
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" - Mohamad Ali,'The Greatest', World Champion Boxer.
Willing Tan 陳威潾
No comments:
Post a Comment